I think I am being stalked by the cold. 😀
Oddly often I end up spending an extended time in the cold – whether it be outside or inside (with properly insulated and well heated spaces not being the UK`s forte).
So if you like me have an odd-reoccurring situation and you like to over-analyse things in an “out of the box” way, here are my guesses as to what there is to learn from such a situation:
- Heat is overrated and humans can survive in the cold?
- There is a need to relax in the cold and just accept the situation for what it is.
- Time to move somewhere else.
- Time to change direction in life.
- Time to re-evaluate your wardrobe and acquire more granny sweaters.
Basically, my guess is as good as yours, but I find that sometimes questioning things leads to a nice “aha” moment…and then the event stops pestering you.
So what do you think – is it worth questioning such things? Is it just a coincidence?
Have you been “stalked” by a thing that happened again and again until you realised something?